Now detect the water leakage at home without much waiting. This advanced D-Link Wi-Fi Water Leak Sensor And Alarm is there to alert you with its built-in sire and push notification. As a smart solution, this tool works the best with google assistant helping you convert your home into truly a smart home.
Specifications: D-Link Wi-Fi Water Leak Sensor And Alarm
|Category||Smart Home Solutions|
|Product||Water Leak Sensor And Alarm|
- Sensor probe: Designed to be sensitive, detecting shallow leaks to give you an early warning.
- 90dB siren: The water sensor is equipped with a loud siren and triggers a localized alarm to alert you of a leak.
- Water leak detection alerts: Notifications are sent to your mobile device through the midline app to let you know of a leak, wherever you may be.
- Easy setup: Works with your WIFI at home; No hub required.
- Battery powered: 2 AA batteries can last up to 1 and a half years; The water sensor sends you a notification when it’s time for a change.
- 5.9 foot sensor cable: Set the sensor exactly where you need it to be; Extend its reach with a 3.5 millimeter three ring adapter cable (male to female).
- Mounting holes: Add screws to attach the sensor to your wall for easy placement.
- Smart home compatible: Supports IFTTT so you can customize additional actions between the water sensor and other smart devices in your home.
- Sleep mode: Saves power by limiting connectivity between the Siren and the my link app only when leaks are detected or the siren’s button is tapped.
- Rated for 120 Volt with a maximum power load up to 15 amps and 1800 watts.