StarTech 3-Feet 6Gbps USB 3.0 To eSATA HDD / SSD / ODD Adapter Cable
Connect an eSATA storage device to a USB 3.0 port on your laptop or desktop. The USB3S2ESATA3 USB 3.0 to eSATA drive cable lets you connect any external eSATA hard drive, solid-state drive, or optical disc drive to your USB-enabled computer system. A great solution for computers that don’t natively support eSATA, such as MacBook and Ultrabook computers.
To maximize performance and utilize the speed potential of your SATA 6 Gbps drives, the USB 3.0 to eSATA adapter is compatible with SATA revisions I/II/III and supports transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps through USB 3.0.
- Add an eSATA storage device through a USB 3.0 port on your laptop or desktop
- Compatible with USB 3.0-enabled computer systems such as Dell Optiplex & Apple Mac & MacBook and eSATA hard drives solid-state drives and optical drives
- Hard Drive Cable Adapter
- Hard Drive Cable
- USB 3.0 to eSATA Adapter – USB to eSATA Adapter – USB to eSATA Cable
- eSATA to USB 3.0 cable
- Adapter Cable / Connect your USB 3.0-enabled Mac or PC to a eSATA HDD / SSD / ODD
- 3 ft USB 3.0 to eSATA cable
With support for Blu-ray/DVD/CD ATAPI / ODD drives and large capacity HDD / SSDs (tested up to 4TB) the USB to eSATA adapter cable is compatible with virtually any eSATA device. Further can greatly increase the storage/backup capabilities of your computer.
The USB 3.0 to eSATA drive cable ensures a hassle-free connection with simple plug-and-play installation. Moreover, the cable is of the perfect length (1-meter, end-to-end). Which makes it easy for accessing the rear panel USB ports on your computer.
The USB3S2ESATA3 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.