The CORSAIR iCUE SP140 RGB PRO Performance Dual Fan Kit features 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs. Besides that, this well-designed cooling fan is advanced enough to provide the best cooling performance with an impressive visual.
The RGB lighting provides a mesmerizing lighting effect with 16 RGB LEDs – eight per fan. By using a translucent 140mm fan blade, it allows maximizing airflow plus static pressure to keep the airflow in control.
Specifications: Corsair iCUE SP140
- Brand: Corsair
- Category: Computer accessories
- Product: Lighting Node Core
|Noise level||18 dB|
|Item dimensions LxWxH||14 x 12 x 2.5 centimeters|
|Fan Size:||140mm x 25mm|
|Flow Type:||Static Pressure|
|Operating Voltage:||V – 13.2V|
|Fan Model:||SP Series|
- Eight individually addressable RGB LEDs line Each fan hub, creating mesmerizing RGB lighting.
- Use the included compact lighting Node Core to easily control RGB lighting via Corsair iCUE software, cutting down cable clutter with simple USB 2.0 and SATA connections.
- Create dazzling lighting patterns and effects with powerful Corsair iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your iCUE compatible products.
- Keep your system cool with powerful fan speeds up to 1, 150 RPM, pushing up to 62 CFM of air.
- A translucent 140mm fan blade provides high airflow and static pressure while letting your RGB lighting shine through.
Thermaltake TH360 ARGB 360mm All-In-One Liquid Cooler System High Efficiency Radiator
Asus ROG Strix XF 120 Whisper-quiet 4-Pin PWM Fan 1800 rpm For PC Cases
Aadil Amin –
They work pretty well and have a good amount of light, extremely impressed with this.
hamad bader –
Great fan with awesome control and made by Corsair.