8-Pin PCIe to Molex 2X Power Cable 4 Inches
- PCI Express power cable adapter connects a PCIe video card. Next, it comes with an 8 pin connector to a power supply. Furthermore, its two spare L4 Molex power connections. But, first, check that your PSU is rated to power the video graphics card.
- PSU upgrade saver power cable provides an option for a power supply. Moreover, it also without a PCIe connection for GPU power. Next, its dual Molex connectors are designed to connect to separate rails on different Molex daisy chains. Further, it to power a PCIe video graphics card from an older PSU
- 8 pin PCIe to Dual Molex female to male cable provides a convenient solution for video graphics card power with two Molex connectors for GPU cards that require more power
- Sturdy graphics card power cable has male Molex connectors and a female PCI connector with a latch to prevent accidental disconnections
- Lastly, Video graphics card compatible with graphics cards from popular manufacturers. Such as EVGA GeForce, Gigabyte, Sapphire, and XFX.
Have something to ask us? Or Want to know much about this product? Reach out to us with your personalized requirements, because we are here yo help you. Contact us now.