Buy Kuwes’ RJ45 CAT8 field termination plug connector that offers better connectivity. These well-tested and quality connector is easy to use and comes with improved quality.
|Category||PC Tools and Testers|
|Product||Field Termination Plug Connector|
|For||For CAT8 & CAT6A Plug|
- Full metal jacket RJ45 field plug for Cat 8 channel network switch and server connections; Modular plugs with robust housing provide superior shielding on a Cat 8 Ethernet cable. Supports 22 AWG to 24 AWG Shielded Cat8 wire with an outside diameter between 7.0 and 8.5mm.
- Cat8 performance for a 10GBASE-T, 25GBASE-T or even network up to 30 meters. GHMT Cat 8 channel performance. Ready to use with Cat 6 (Cat6), Cat 6A (Cat6A), Cat 7 (Cat7A) Ethernet networks.
- Impact tool-free RJ45 connector with an open hinged design and termination of bulky Shielded cable. IDC modules can be wired for T568A or T568B wiring with a cap.
- Superior construction combines a one-piece metal housing with an integrated silencing cylinder to suppress EMI, NEXT, and AXT. A screw-on metal strain-relief boot protects the cable integrity and increases the shielding performance. An IP20 rated dust cover protects the RJ45 contacts when transporting or storing a terminated cable.
- PoE plus compliant with IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE+) applications. Terminate a Cat8 Ethernet cable with support for Cat 8 auto-negotiation in a mixed network with data transfer speeds to a 1 GB switch, 10 GB switch or 40 GB switch.