- Brand: SYBA
- Model: SD-VIA-1A2S
Key Features of SD-VIA-1A2S:
- RAID 0,1,0+1 JBOD
- 2 x SATA 150 + 1 x ATA 133 Internal Connectors
- Up to 133MB/s
- Chipset: VIA VT6421A
- PCI 32-bit 33MHz interface.
- Compliant with PCI specification 2.2.
- Support PCI Bus-Master access.
- Fully Plug & Play compatible.
- Totally software transparent with PATA & SATA.
- Parallel ATA interface.
- Support Ultra DMA Mode Transfer up to Mode 6 Timing.
- 48-bit LBA Mode for Connecting HDD More Than 137GByte.
- Type: SATA / IDE
- Internal Connectors: 2 x SATA 150 + 1 x ATA 133
- Interface: PCI
- Transfer Rate: Up to 133MB/s
- RAID: RAID 0,1,0+1 JBOD
- PIO Mode 4, 2, 1.
- Up to 2-PATA Hard Disk.
- Serial ATA 1.0 Specification.
- Up to 2-SATA Hard Disk.
Operating Systems Supported:
- Windows98SE/ME/2000/XP/2003 Server/XP 64-bit
- Vista 32/64-bit
- Win7 32/64-bit
SD-VIA-1A2S Package Content:
- Ultra PATA + SATA Card
- CD Driver
- User manual
SYBA SD-VIA-1A2S, is for your help if you are trouble with getting the MB to find your disk drives. This card automatically recognizes the proper addressing for large drives. Which further includes both ATA and SATA or even larger ones. You can use the onboard controller to attach a CD drive here. Or else you can attach the boot driver to this controller and turn off the onboard controller.
SD-VIA-1A2S works perfectly fine with DOS. You also can make a 1-gigabyte partition on the SATA drive for DOS to install. Other remaining, you can use for several logical drives in an extended partition.