Funtin PCIe NVMe SSD Adapter with U.2 – SFF-8639 – Interface for 2.5″ NVMe SSD.
Funtin PCIe NVMe SSD Adapter with an SFF-8639 specification interface, support NVMe standard PCI-E 2.5″ SSD, or 2.5″ SATA hard drive to a desktop, workstation or server via PCIe x4 slot.
This adapter supports all manufacturers adapt NVMe standard 2.5″ SSD, such as Intel DC P3500/P3600/P3700, Samsung XS1715, OCZ Z-drive 6000, HGST Ultrastar SN100, Huawei ES3000, etc.
Product Specification of Funtin PCIe NVMe SSD Adapter with U.2 – SFF-8639
- Support 2.5″ NVMe PCI-E SSD (SFF-8639 interface) into PCI-E x4 lane slot for Server, workstation, desktop.
- Also Support 2.5″ SATA HDD or SAS SSD with SATA cable and power cord.
- Support PCI-E Gen3, PCIe Gen2, PCIe Gen1, suggest using the PCI-E Gen3 slot for high performance.
- When installing OS with NVMe SSD, please make sure Motherboard BIOS can support PCI-E SSD to boot up.
- For Windows Server 2012 R2 or the latest OS have included NVMe SSD driver. When using the old OS that you must install the driver that provides from the SSD vendor.
- Operating temperature(Celsius): -40 to +85
- Package List:
PCIe NVMe SSD adapter x 1
Fixing screws x 5
If you have any questions regarding this product, contact us.