From the QuadCast family, this HyperX QuadCast S RGB USB Condenser Gaming Microphone is there to make your broadcasts crystal clear for all your audience. With the convenient headphone jack on the mic’s back, you can also monitor your mic in real-time.
Specifications: HyperX QuadCast S RGB USB Condenser Gaming Microphone
|Product||Condenser Gaming Microphone|
|Category||Headsets and Speakers|
|For||PC, PS5, PS4 and Mac|
- Radiant RGB lighting with dynamic effects: Personalize stunning RGB lighting and dynamic effects for an eye-catching shot of customizable style.
- Built-in anti-vibration shock mount: Isolate the mic and suppress the sound of unintentional rumbles and bumps with the elastic rope suspension.
- Tap-to-mute sensor with LED status indicator: Use the convenient tap-to-mute functionality to prevent an audio accident along with the help of the LED mic status indicator. If the light is on, the mic is active, if the light is off, the mic is muted.
- 4 selectable polar patterns: Choose between four polar patterns (stereo, omnidirectional, cardioid, bidirectional) to optimize your broadcast setup and keep the focus on the sounds you want to be heard.
Additional features: HyperX QuadCast S Gaming Microphone For PC, PS5, PS4 and Mac
- Customizable via HyperX Ngenuity Software: Personalize your RGB lighting and effects with the HyperX Ngenuity software.
- Gain control adjustment: Easily adjusts your mic sensitivity by turning the dial at the bottom of the QuadCast.
- Mount adapter, pop filter, and headphone jack: Versatile adapter fits 3’8-inch and 5’8-inch threaded setups, compatible with most mic stands or boom arms. The internal pop filter helps block plosive sounds from hitting the mic, and you can monitor the mic via the headphone jack.
- Multi-device and program compatibility: Get great sound whether you’re connecting to a PC, PS4, or Mac. QuadCast S is certified by Discord and TeamSpeak, and works on major streaming platforms like Streamlabs OBS, OBS Studio, and XSplit.