StarTech 6in PS/2 Keyboard Mouse Splitter Cable Adapter.
This 6in Keyboard/Mouse splitter cable adapts a single PS/2 port into two PS/2 peripheral connections. Further, it allowing a PS/2 keyboard and mouse to use with a single port. Compatible with PS/2-enabled laptop/desktop computer.
This product is of high-quality standards and ensures smooth application performance. Make sure to connect the mouse port, pins 1, 3, 4, and 5 to the pins 2, 3, 4, and 6 on the male PS/2 connection.
- Convert a single PS/2 port into two PS/2 ports and connect both your mouse and keyboard to a single PS/2 port.
- Easy to use and install.
- Cable Characteristic: Splitter Cable
- Number of Ways: 2-way
- Connector on First End: 1 x 6-pin Mini-DIN (PS/2) Male
- Connector on Second End: 2 x 6-pin Mini-DIN (PS/2) Female
- Conductor: Copper
- Device Supported: Keyboard
- Application: Allows external keyboard and mouse to be on a notebook computer
- Product: Splitter Cable Adapter
- Brand: StarTech
- Model: 6in PS/2
- Connector A: 1 PS/2 (6 pin, Mini-DIN)
- Connector B: PS/2 (6 pin, Mini-DIN)
- Color: Beige
- Cable Length: 0.7 ft
- Inside package: 1 – 6 Inch IBM Keyboard Y Splitter Cable
The StarTech’s splitter cable allows an external keyboard and mouse to be on a notebook computer. Now, convert a single PS/2 port into two PS/2 ports. Also, connect your mouse and keyboard both to a single PS/2 port. This adapter is quite easy to install and use thereafter.
StarTech 6in PS/2 Keyboard Mouse Splitter Cable Adapter is available to buy from our IT megabyte website. Shipping available anywhere in Kuwait. Order now.