StarTech SATA To Right Angle SATA Serial ATA Cable – 12-Inches.
Make a right-angled connection to your SATA drive, for installation in tight spaces.
The SATA12RA1 Right Angle (90-degree) SATA features a standard (straight) SATA receptacle. As well as a right-angled SATA receptacle, providing a simple 12-inch connection to a Serial ATA drive. Further supports with full SATA 3.0 bandwidth up to 6Gbps when used with SATA 3.0 compliant drives.
The right-angled SATA connection enables you to plug in your Serial ATA hard drive in hard to reach areas or tight spaces. While the low profile and flexible design of the cable improve airflow and reduce clutter in your computer case. Hence, it helping to keep the case clean and cool.
Specifications: Serial ATA Cable
- Connector: A : 1 – SATA, B: 1 – SATA
- Number of Conductors: 2
- Cable material: PVC – Polyvinyl Chloride
- Performance: SATA III (6 Gbps)
- Color: Red
- Style: Straight to Right Angle
- Wire Gauge: 26 AWG
- 1 – 12in SATA to Right Angle SATA Serial ATA Cable
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
- Ensuring a dependable connection.
- 1x SATA connector.
- 1x Right-angled/90-degree SATA connector.
- Supports full SATA 3.0 6Gbps bandwidth.
- Compatible with both 3.5″ and 2.5″ SATA hard drives.
- Provides 12″ in cable length.
Constructed of only top quality materials and designed for optimum performance and reliability. Additionally, this 12″ SATA Serial ATA Cable is backed by our lifetime warranty.
As an alternative, StarTech.com also offers a 12in Left Angle SATA Serial ATA Cable (SATA12LA1), which provides the same simple installation as this left-angled SATA cable. But allows the cable to connect to the SATA drive from the opposite direction.