Intel Core i9-9980XE 3.0 GHz 18-Core LGA 2066 Processor
Presenting, Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition 3.0 GHz 18-Core LGA 2066 Processor. Firstly, The Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition 3.0 GHz Eighteen-Core LGA 2066 Processor from Intel has a base clock speed of 3.0 GHz. Secondly, it comes with features such as Intel Optane Memory and SSD support, AES-NI encryption, Intel vPro technology, Intel TXT, and Intel VT-d virtualization technology for directed I/O. Additionally, This processor features a boost speed of up to 4.4 GHz or up to 4.5 GHz. Moreover, that is supported by Intel Turbo Boost Max 3.0 technology.
Additionally, this processor features 18 cores with 36 threads in an LGA 2066 socket, has 24.75MB of cache memory, and supports up to 44 PCIe lanes. Furthermore, Having 18 cores allows the processor to run multiple programs simultaneously without slowing down the system. While the 36 threads allow a basic ordered sequence of instructions to be passed through or processed by a single CPU core. Finally, This processor also supports DDR4 RAM and utilizes 9th-generation technology.
- CPU Model : Intel Core i9-9980XE
- CPU Socket : LGA 2066
- Manufacturing Process : 14 nm
- Moreover Maximum CPU Configuration : 1S
- Maximum Number of PCIe Lanes : 44 (Revision 3.0)
- Unlocked : Yes
- Number of Cores : 18
- Number of Threads : 36
- Base Clock Speed : 3.0 GHz
- Maximum Boost Speed : 4.5 GHz
- L3 Cache : 24.75 MB
- Maximum Capacity : 128 GB
- In addition to Memory Support : DDR4 2666 MHz
- ECC Memory : No
- Channel Architecture : Quad Channel
- Thermal Design Power (TDP) : 165 W
- Thermal Solution : None
- Maximum Temperature : 183.2°F / 84°C
- AES Support : Yes
- Extension : AVX 2.0, AVX-512, SSE 4.1/4.2
- Virtualization : Yes: Intel VT-d, Intel VT-x
- Graphics Chipset : None
- DMI : DMI3 (8 GT/s)
- Additionally Optane Memory Support : Yes
- vPro Support : Yes
- Performance Technologies : Hyper-Threading, SpeedStep
- Turbo Boost 2.0, Turbo Boost Max 3.0
- Security Technologies : Device Protection with Boot Guard
- Moreover, Execute Disable Bit
So, If you have any questions regarding this product, contact us.
Also check: Intel Core i9-9900KF 3.6 GHz Eight-Core LGA 1151 Processor
Ahmed Sadiq –
Bought this processor a month ago. The installation was really tricky for me, as I’m not that technical. But, after some research, the work was done, perfectly. Now, it is working great, indeed a high quality processor.
I bought the COREi9-9980XE to build my gaming PC and it did not disappoint me at all. Meets expectations with impeccable performance. Not to forget the fast shipping and perfectly safe packaging.
Zoeyy Anwar –
The best processor ever. Thank you IT megabyte store for delivering this at the right time. I really needed this for my new venture. I’ll recommend it to others.
Rifat Ahlad –
The Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Processor is unbeatable in quality performance. The processor does not saturate while rendering videos while also maintains acceptable temperature range.