Kingston 1TB A2000 Nvme PCIe SSD
- NVMe PCIe performance at a fraction of the cost
- Supports a full security suite (TCG Opal, XTS AES 256 bit, eDrive)
- Ideal for Ultrabooks and small-form-factor PC (SFF PC) systems
- Upgrade your PC with up to 1 TB
A2000 1TB NVMe PCIe SSD
For Purpose-Built System Manufacturers, DIY System Builders and PC Upgrades
Kingston’s A2000 NVMe PCIe SSD is an affordable storage solution with impressive performance. Boasting read/write speeds of up to 2,200/2,000MB/s1, A2000 delivers 3x the performance of a SATA SSD with quicker loading times, less power consumption and lower heat.
A2000 SSD is designed for the entry-level user, purpose-built system manufacturer, DIY system builder and those seeking to upgrade their PC. With a single-sided slim M.2 design, A2000 works to its full potential when installed in an Ultrabook or a small-form-factor PC (SFF PC) system.
Available in capacities from 250GB–1TB2 to meet your system’s needs. A2000 is a self-encrypting drive that supports end-to-end data protection using 256-bit XTS-AES hardware-based encryption
Further, allows the use of independent software vendors with TCG Opal 2.0 security management solutions such as Symantec™, McAfee™, WinMagic® and others. Kingston 1TB A2000 Nvme also has built-in eDrive support, a security storage specification for use with BitLocker.
Incredible NVMe PCIe performance
· Supports a full-security suite (TCG Opal, AES 256-bit, eDrive)
· Ideal for Ultrabooks and small form factor PC (SFF PC) systems
NVMe PCIe performance at a fraction of the cost
A2000 is an affordable solution with impressive read/write speeds up to 2,200/2,000MB/s
Full-security suite support
Protect and secure your data with Kingston’s self-encrypting drive
Specifications: Kingston 1TB A2000 Nvme PCIe SSD
- Form factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: NVMe™ PCIe Gen 3.0 x 4 Lanes
- Capacities2: 250GB, 500GB, 1TB
- NAND: 3D
- Encrypted: XTS-AES 256-bit Encryption
- Sequential Read/Write1
- 250GB – up to 2,000/1,100MB/s
- 500GB – up to 2,200/2,000MB/s
- 1TB – up to 2,200/2,000MB/s
- Random 4K Read/Write1
- 250GB – up to 150,000/180,000 IOPS
- 500GB – up to 180,000/200,000 IOPS
- 1TB – up to 250,000/220,000 IOPS
- Total Bytes Written (TBW)3
- 250GB – 150TBW
- 500GB – 350TBW
- 1TB – 600TBW
- Power Consumption: .0032W Idle / .08W Avg / 1.7W (MAX) Read / 4.5W (MAX) Write
- Storage temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C
- Dimensions: 80mm x 22mm x 3.5mm
- 250GB – 6.6g
- 500GB – 6.8g
- 1TB – 6.6g
- Vibration operating: 2.17G Peak (7-800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating: 2.17G Peak (7-800Hz)
- MTBF: 2,000,000
Hashim Khan –
The top-quality SSD at a fair price and thank you IT megabyte for other great products. I highly recommend this SSD to anyone who is reading this. I also used to feel the slow loading laptop and after installing this I can see the difference.
If you feel confused with the installation process then nothing to worry about, contact their team they are best at helping their customer. For me, it was the best experience so far along with the quality products at the right time.
Yassin Al-Harbi –
So amazed by Kingston’s products, they are so perfect and very reliable options in the market. Bought this SSD last week at a very fair deal, thank you IT megabyte.
mishary khaled –
This is the best I ever bought
Bought this SSD for my Asus laptop and I have to say this one is the one that my system needs. Nothing to worry about, just simple installation and it’s ready to go.