SAMSUNG 850 EVO 2.5″ 1TB SATA III.
Samsung has designed the 850 EVO considering the major compatible factors in mind. The 2.5-inch size is enough to fit most desktop PCs and laptops. Whereas the SATA-based M.2 and mSATA provides ultra-slim mobile computing.
- V-NAND Technology
- 2.5″ Form Factor.
- Easy Read/Write
- For most Laptops and Desktop.
- Free Download of Samsung Data Migration.
- Easy installation.
Full Specifications: 850 EVO
- Product type: Solid State Drive
- Series: EVO
- Product: 2.5″ SATA III
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s Interface.
- Storage capacity: 1TB*
- Sequential Read Speed: Up to 540 MB/s
- Write Speed: Up to 520 MB/s
- Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 98,000 IOPS
- Controller: Samsung MEX Controller
- Memory speed:
- Samsung 32 layer 3D V-NAND
- Samsung 1GB Low Power DDR2 SDRAM
- Random write speed (4KB, QD32): Up to 90,000 IOPS
- 256 bit Encryption (Class 0) ,
- Trim Support: Yes
- Internal Storage: Yes
- Temperature proof: Yes
- Voltage: 5V ± 5% Allowable voltage
- Reliability: 2 Million Hours
- Power consumption: 50 MW
- Average: 4.0 W
- Maximum: 4.4 W
- Operating Temperature: 32ºF – 158º
- Dimensions: 3.94″ x 2.75″ x 0.27″
- Weight: 0.17
Samsung’s 850 EVO series SSD is the industry’s #1 best-selling* SSD. and is perfect for everyday computing. Powered by Samsung’s V-NAND technology, it transforms the everyday computing experience with optimized performance and endurance.
Designed to fit desktop PCs, laptops, and ultrabooks. The 850 EVO comes in a wide range of capacities and form factors.