SSD Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 1TB – M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology
INNOVATIVE V-NAND TECHNOLOGY: Samsung powered 970 EVO Plus SSD’s NVMe interface (PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe 1.3) is the latest, upgraded, and one of the most efficient Internal SSD in the market.
- V-NAND Technology and firmware optimization have accelerated the speed of 970 EVO Plus over 970 Evo launched earlier.
- Advanced NVMe SSD with 1 TB capacity will boost the external storage and leverage the free internal space for better performance.
- As a result of higher NVMe bandwidth and low latency, users are able to enjoy the desired smooth experience.
- Moreover, the SSD improves Power Efficiency of the system, which is an added advantage for tech enthusiasts, high-end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers.
BREAKTHROUGH READ WRITE SPEEDS:
- Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3,500MB/s and 3,300MB/s, respectively.
- Moreover, Random Read (4KB, QD32) of Up to 600,000 IOPS enhances the experience of the SSD for mainstream users.
PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION AND DATA SECURITY:
- Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software. The ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security.
- Safe Operating Temperature range 0 – 70 ℃ adds to data integrity and more life to the Internal Solid State Drive (SSD).
SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION:
- Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures.
- Minimized performance drops while providing an unbeatable SSD experience for heavy-duty laptops and PCs.
5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY:
- 5-year limited warranty to keep your worries about future performance at bay.
- 600 TBW (Terabytes Written).
- Power consumption (Idle) – Max. 30 mW. However, actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration.
- Voltage – 3.3 V ± 5 % permissible voltage.
If you are looking for any further information, feel free to contact us.