TP-Link Wifi Range Extender 300Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender with AC Passthrough
Core Benefits of TP-Link Wifi Range Extender TL-WA860RE
One Button Super Wi-Fi Range Extension
The TL-WA860RE wall-mounted is designed to conveniently extend the coverage and improve the signal strength of your wireless network. With 300Mbps wireless N speeds, TL-WA860RE turns your ‘dead zones’ into connected zones, helping you keep mobile devices, media players, and computers connected to Wi-Fi with a reliable connection.
Flexible Placement & Extra Power Socket
Firstly, This Wifi Range Extender, a TL-WA860RE’s miniature size, and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly. Moreover, Once connected with an existing router, you can simply unplug and plug the Range Extender back in anywhere without the need to configure it again. Moreover, its integrated power socket ensures that no power outlet goes to waste.
Plug and Play
Secondly, Just plug and play. That’s all you need to do to extend your wireless network. Moreover, With no new wires or cables, within range of their existing wireless network, users can easily extend wireless coverage at a push of the WPS button on their router followed by the Range Extender button on the TL-WA860RE.
Superior Range with External Antennas
Additionally, With 2 external antennas combined with higher quality antenna technology, you can experience excellent WiFi coverage and reliability no matter where you connect in your home.
Ethernet Bridge Turn wired devices into a wireless one
Thirdly, This Wifi Range Extender, a TL-WA860RE’s single Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices like Blu-ray® players, gaming consoles, DVRs, and Internet TVs.Moreover, At the same time, the device can also share the wireless network.
Moreover, The TL-WA860RE provides fast connectivity for lag-free HD/3D video streaming, online gaming, and internet calling with 300Mbps wireless N speeds.
Smart Signal Indicator
Finally, Smart signal lights show the strength of the signal that TL-WA860RE receives from the existing router. Hence it can help to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage.
Wifi Range Extender Specifications: TL-WA860RE
- Standards : IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Frequency Band : 2.4 GHz – 2.4835 GHz
- Wireless Data Rates : Up to 300Mbps
- Security : 64 / 128 / 152-bit WEP, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- WPA/WPA2 : WPA2
- Antenna : 2 x External
- Similaryl, Transmit Power : < 20 dBm (EIRP)
- 270M: -69 dBm @ 10% PER
- 130M: -69 dBm @ 10% PER
- 108M: -69 dBm @ 10% PER
- 54M: -69 dBm @ 10% PER
- 11M: -86Bm@8% PER
- 6M: -89 dBm @ 10% PER
- 1M: -91 dBm @ 8% PER
- Interface : 1 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Port (RJ45)
- Ports : 1 x 10/100M
- Button : RE (Range Extender) Button, Reset Button
- Power : About 3W
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux.
- Dimensions : 3.00″ x 4.30″ x 2.60″
- Moreover, Weight : 0.65 lb.
Features Range Extender
- Wifi Range Extender mode boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly
- Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
- Extra power socket making sure that no power outlet is going to waste
- 2 fixed external antennas provide excellent Wi-Fi coverage and reliability
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of Wifi Range Extender button
- Operating Temperature: 0 degree C ~ 40 degree C (32 degree F ~ 104 degree F)
- And Storage Temperature: -40 degree C ~ 70 degree C (-40 degree F ~ 158 degree F)
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Also, Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing
- 300Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender with AC Passthrough TL-WA860RE
- Additionally, RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- Finally, the Quick Installation Guide
More from Tp-Link: